Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Todays Thoughts

12/13/11
Last week was a bad week for Bernie he fell daily and a couple of days several times, maybe he’s going through another progression period. The Botox is working and his eyes are staying open as long as he’s not too tired, he does seem to be more tired these days and I am thinking that is due to the progression also. Again I find myself wishing I knew someone who has been through this as a guideline for me. I just don’t know what to expect next, I watch him every day so sometimes it’s harder than others to really notice the subtle differences, but lately it is easy to see the deterioration in his condition.
Sleeping more eating less, not keeping up with daily hygiene, less and less trying to talk with others. Such a shame to see a outgoing upbeat social butterfly turn into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment