Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2/20/12
Things are about the same, which I believe is a good thing. I am thankful for a nice mild winter, with the snow and ice at a minimum it helps to keep him safer than if we had it. Last year Bernie fell out in the snow and couldn’t get up for 20 minutes. I was at work and he felt like he could go out and clean up a little snow…boy did that backfire. He fell in a pile of snow and had nothing to grab on to help himself, by the time I got home from work he had shimmed his way to the deck stairs and was able to make it into the house, I had a pile of sopping wet clothes to clean up! We are heading out on vacation this week and I am hoping to spend some quality time with him, hoping to have him walk every day. His lung capacity is down so I am hoping the walking will help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment