Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6/29/11

Funny as it sounds we have purchased a walker! I know I just mentioned that I did not think it would help but surprisingly enough it does. We got it to use around the house and for trips that will include walking more than just from car to restaurant (for example) and he loves it. He tends to walk to fast for his cane and when he stumbles with the cane it really does not aid in helping him stay upright, whereas the walker gives him the stability he needs. We bought a rollator type and it is very sturdy.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the circumstances surrounding the start of this blog, but I congratulate you on getting started. I appreciate fellow patients and caregivers writing blogs and sharing their experiences. I would like to make a link to yours from mine and would ask if you would do the same. Thanks for your willingness to make a difference. Take care -- The Writer of: We Will Go On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best to you. I'm sorry to hear of your husband's ailment. My wife suffers from PSP. I, too, turned to blogging to productively occupy some of my spare time. I retired a little earlier that we had planned so I could better care for Carolyn, and found myself at loose ends for hours at a time. Blogging helps - hopefully it will help you too. Best of luck to you and to your husband.

    ReplyDelete