Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

followers

I see I have a few followers already, very happy to hear from you. I plan to spend a little time this weekend getting more familiar with this blogging and get back to you, it just might take me the weekend to figure this out (I might have to recruit my daughters help, she's 19, they know it all on the internet). I am out of my element a bit doing this but am enjoying the challenge so far. I would love to hear your stories, what you've been through, where you are at now, unless you are not comfortable with that then just be a reader.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry it will grow on you. The main thing is you're giving others something to go on when there is sometimes very little and a feeling of loneliness in your circumstances. Rely on those of us who are here for you in the blogging world, facing atypical Parkinsonian diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find a little of what I've experienced at theroadfromredmond.blogspot.com I've tried to give slices of our life starting with moving from our home of many years to be closer to my wife's family.

    Mostly, I've treated Carolyn's condition as something we deal with humorously, keeping it light. Lately, though, I've not been able to spend as much time on the blog because of her increasing needs. If you are the primary caregiver, you'll also come to this point at some time. Best of luck to you.
    Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forrest,
    Went to your blog, very nice you have a talent for writing. Didn't read as many post as I wanted but I will. I have a big family party today and will be out most of the day, hoping to be back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete