Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eye issues

July 19, 2011

Calling the doctor today…Bernie has been having an issue with keeping his eyes open, they just seem to close on their own and once closed he has a hard time opening. I notice that he uses his hands to try to pry them open, I know this is part of his condition but I am not 100% sure why, I will be investigating that later but for know I am calling the doctor to see if anything can be done. Every morning when I get up I hope it will be the day when he bounces back but I am disappointed every morning because it isn’t happening. I try not to think about what will happen next and just go with what happening now but lately I feel a little scared of what’s ahead, (I am assuming that this is normal) I can only imagine what Bernie is thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment